Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Where did it go?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    i'm not sure of what thread your talking about blanc....
    i didnt delete anything of his...
    maybe he did, i dont know...hmmmmmm
    brb
    i dont feel very good..

    grosss

  2. #2
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could have sworn there was a thread put up by rant called 3 little words....three words to describe yourself when you were younger...3 words now...3 words to describe yourself in the future...?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Snail where is the thread that you started with the questions on it..I answered it and now its gone...*P*....hmmmm or am I just not seeing it???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes?!?...minnow your right ...where did it go?!?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think someone deleted it.....oh well

  6. #6
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was a good topic rant....put it back up? *S*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's not much point posting topics if they are going to be deleted or censored, it kinda makes a mockery of the term message board, but then again this board has become something of a mockery lately. Have fun etc.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not mel deleting it it's dafunks.... he's still throwing his baby tantrum. He doesn't like any topic he doesn't understand.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Rant!! I'm truely sorry!! i do not know wtf! happened where...OK??
    and again! i do not appreciate your accusations!! until i find out whats happening ...Calm down please???


    FOAD! you are not welcome here!!
    and i will not say it again!!
    understand!!

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I sincerely apologise!
    I do not know what happened to the thread...
    I searched the places where i've found missing threads..
    And conducted interviews ..ect ect..
    My investigations turned up nothing frown
    I'm sorry!
    Please repost Rant!.....k

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •